Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twas the day after Christmas

I have been blogging for only a few months, but all of you have meant so much to me. This is such a wonderful world, within our world. I am inspired by all of your beautiful homes, special talents, sense of humor and tender, loving hearts. I feel so blessed to have found all of you.
Wishing each of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!
Can't wait to see what the new year will bring in blog land!


Andrea


I will leave you tonight to enjoy some of the decorating and LAST YEAR'S SNOW since we didn't get any here in WV, just a few flakes and a lot of cold windy air.

Don't forget to visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphis Monday to see some great tutorials and before and after pics!










This was from the 1st round of snow we got.  We ended up with 30" of snow!

Our dog "Buck" just lovin the snow!


We when finally got to venture out, we were able to see the beauty from the hemlocks.....











So......What do you do with 30" of snow?



Where did the chain link fence go?



I am so done shoveling out this driveway....and do believe this is the other half,   The rest of the driveway ends up on another street!

~ I do believe this road is closed, sweetie ~

Oops!  How did we get ourselves in this situation? And further more, how do we get out of it?

We have help!

5 comments:

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

I love these snowy day pictures! So pretty!

Elizabeth said...

What a lovely post! As a florida girl I just love all these pictures of snow! We did get a few flurries yesterday,very unusual for us. Welcome to blog land!

Lyndsay Wells said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely home, blog, music - everything! It was a lovely experience coming by your blog today and I look forward to returning. All we had this Christmas was rain so it was wonderful to see all the snow.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for visiting. It also has been a great year for me as a beginning blogger. I told my sister Joni at Red Couch Recipes that I didn't want to be a blogger, I was afraid of being committed! Well, here I am committed and loving it (sometimes wanting to be committed for loving it so much!!!) I adore your pictures of the snow, everyone is gorgeous and unique. I especially love the one of the snow on top of the lamppost with the snow coming down still. So beautiful, but what a mess to drive in. We had about 10 inches 4 days before Christmas but then it melted, yes! Have a wonderful New Year.

The Tablescaper said...

Wow - 30 " of snow. Well, clearly your survived to tell the tale, but that is a LOT of snow. Your photos were glorious.

I would love to have you come celebrate the new year with Seasonal Sundays!

- The Tablescaper