Saturday, October 1, 2011

Psssst.......Have you missed me?

Hello my blog land friends!!

    My how I've missed you!!
 I have been MIA  for several months now but plan on returning real soon. YaY!

    As you know, I was out of a job for a while and FINALLY found something!  It is not full time, just a couple days a week, but it is something! AND my computer decided it didn't want to work anymore, so that took some time to get things together.

     I have been trying to CATCH up on all of your wonderful blogs, summer activities, and your new projects.  Your fall decorating has been delightful to view and can't wait to see more!

     I hope to visit Seasonal Sundays  (she is such a lovely lady. Thank you for the kind message sweet lady!) over at The Tablescaper with some of my fall decorating.

Looking forward in getting back into the swing of things.  I just have to remember or " catch up" with all of the changes in designing the blog!  lol

Happy Blogging!!

Until next time,

Andrea

Here is a sneak peak of my fall decorating! Happy Decorating!!

No comments: