Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Glow within.....

Thanksgiving.....



 Comes to us....






 out og the prehistoric dimness......




universal to all ages......


and all faiths........








At whatever straws.........












  we must grasp.....



















 there is always a time.......













 for gratitude........

















and new beginnings....     `J Robert Moskin`















 This Thanksgiving, may each of you be blessed with a motto that we use at work.
Good Family and Friends,  Good Food,  and Good Times!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!


Don't forget to stop by Susan's at Between Naps on the Porch and visit Tablescape Thursday for such lovely tablescapes!


Resources:


tablerunner: ebay several years ago...Italian Bird
feather wreaths: local floral store years ago
spode woodland turkey plates: ebay this year
spode woodland golden retiever salad plate:  ebay this year
spode woodland salad plates (4 different birds): ebay this year
red wine glass: Morgantown "golf ball" : ebay
water goblet: Chris d'Argues antique red: ebay
wine glass:  Mother/Father in law gift
bird candle holders: a wedding gift
pheasants: local floral store years ago
napkins:  Khol's
silverware: Oneida (disappointed that I can't get spode woodland flatware)
jewels: gosh...I don't remember where I picked them up!
centerpiece: I made and picked up supplies from Michaels years ago. It is my arrangement in my bedroom behind our bed.
salt cellars and spoons: Haas...ebay this year
knife spreaders: spood woodland ebay this year but haven't arrived :(
duck knife rests: ebay find this year




Feel free to jot me a comment for which I so enjoy reading!
Thanks for visiting me and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!









3 comments:

Custom Comforts said...

Beautiful table! Love your dishes and the centerpiece is spectacular. Hope you have a lovely meal and Happy Thanksgiving.

Marigene said...

Gorgeous table...love the table runner. Your china is one of my favorites, the details are amazing. The centerpiece is beautiful...you did a fabulous job making it.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Andrea, everything is gorgeous. I would love to be a guest at your beautiful table. All of the details are lovely. I love those dishes....I have been eyeing them for some time now. our flowers, crystal are amazing. It's my cup of tea. Thanks for visiting and leaving your sweet comments. Linda